This is an annual lease, which runs from March 1st to February 28 of the next year. It is automatically renewed once your deposit is paid for the following year.
If the tenant is not returning for the camping season next year, he/she must have his/her unit moved out before March 1st. If it is not moved out by March 1st, the management will move it and a moving fee of $100.00 will be charged to the tenant and a daily parking fee of $20.00 will also be charged until the unit leaves the park. Your site will be up for lease to a new tenant.
Each tenant may retain their spot, for the next year, by paying a $500.00 deposit before January 15th of the following year. The balance of the pad rent is due in full by March 1st of the camping season. If we do not receive your deposit by January 15th, your site will be released for rent to another tenant.
• All Units must have a current license plate and be capable of being moved on short notice. Each tenant is responsible for having the proper Insurance Liability Coverage (Homeowners or Renters) for their RV’s and rented property.
•The tenant has the right to sell their camper and transfer the lease to the new owner for a lease transfer fee of $250.00
• MBRR assumes no responsibility for any damages that may be done to the tenant’s camper. This includes, but not limited to, damages from all utilities, storm damage, falling trees and any other acts of God.
• The tenant may have up to 6′ x 8′ sheds, decks or other items after receiving approval by the management. Any and all projects involving digging must be approved by management to avoid damage to electrical, water, or any other lines running through the resort.
- Leases will NOT be renewed if you have any outstanding invoices with us, including service charges.
- Read attached MBRR Rules & Regulations for all members.
MERIDIAN BRIDGE RV RESORT
RULES & REGULATIONS
For the safety and the enjoyment of all our guests, we ask you to observe the following good camping practices. Management reserves the right to delete from and/or modify these policies and regulations at any time without notice.
NEBRASKA STATE LAW: The law states that you must use proper sewer connections. “The discharge to a septic system of waste water containing high strength disinfectants, biological inhibitors, or deodorants, or similar chemicals used in camper waste tanks is prohibited . . .” A dump station has been placed at the entrance for your convenience in dumping your black tank if you have used these chemicals.
SPEED LIMIT: 10 mph. This is for the safety of everyone, and to keep the dust down. Failure to comply with the speed limit will result in immediate eviction from the park.
PAD CAMPER LIMITS: The pads are for one RV only.
SEWER CONNECTIONS: All RV’s are required to have an “O” ring for sewer connections. Water hoses must be in good condition and without leaks.
*Sewer hoses must be connected to a donut or sewer hose connector.
*Do not place your sewer hose directly into our sewers. This causes a backup of our sewer system, and emits toxic gases.
ELECTRIC CORDS: Electric cords must be in safe operating condition. The Meridian Bridge RV Resort is not responsible for the fluctuation in electricity or damage caused to or within the RV, trailer, etc., due to power surges or inadequate electric cords running to the power source.
PETS: Clean up after your pet. Pets are to be kept on a leash and walked outside the perimeter of each site. Pets are not to be tied up and left at any time. Portable dog pens only. No dog pens may be constructed to the facility, attached to trees, fences or grounds. Guests with aggressive or barking pets may be asked to leave the park without refund.
PARKING: Park your vehicle in line with your rig. Do not park in the site next to you. Do not park off the pad or allow visitors to park off the pad (Keep off the grass.) Extra parking is available near the park entrance. IF on slow weekends or weekdays you park an extra vehicle or boat on an empty site, you must leave your keys in the vehicle so it can be moved, if necessary. Ask camp hosts about empty site availability.
BOAT PARKING: You may park your boat on your pad if it fully fits on it. There is limited boat parking. Extra parking is available near the park entrance.
VEHICLE CONDITION: All RVs and vehicles must be licensed and in running condition to be on property. NO inoperable vehicles are allowed. Vehicles not in compliance will be towed at owner’s expense.
WASHING RVs: You will be allowed to wash your RV once a month.
LAUNDRY: Please do not hang clotheslines at your campsite; however, clotheslines made for the back of RVs are perfectly fine.
QUIET TIME: Quiet time is from 10:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., except on Friday and Saturday nights and holidays (12:00 midnight to 7:00 a.m.). Please be respectful of your neighbors.
SERVICE CHARGE: This will be billed to you throughout the camping season and then not again until spring. There is a $10.00 per month minimum charge even if your camper is not present. The service charge includes all services provided by Meridian Bridge RV Resort including but not limited to water, sewer, garbage, groundskeeping, etc.
NEIGHBOR’S PRIVATE PROPERTY: Do not venture onto private property. The farm ground on the east side of the park is private. Please stay on Meridian Bridge RV Resort property or public property.
KEEP OFF OTHER PADS: Use roads or walkways. Stay off other campsites and yards.
GARBAGE DISPOSAL: The garbage dumpsters are located at the south end of the park on Nicholas Avenue. Do not leave garbage bags on the ground, or on top of the dumpster. No batteries, furniture, mattresses, appliances, or toxic/ flammable materials! Any violation of this rule will be caught on camera and charges for disposal will be assessed.
GARBAGE CANS ON PADS: If you choose to put a garbage can on your lot, please make sure it is tied down and has a secure lid. Be sure garbage can is empty when you leave. Also, you will still be responsible for emptying the garbage can into the dumpster.
GLASS BOTTLES: Glass bottles are not allowed in common areas.
FIREWOOD: Please only bring firewood if you know from which it came. No ASH wood is allowed. Firewood is provided at the campground for a nominal charge. Please do not move fire ring once the burn mark is established.
CAMPFIRES: All campfires should be in fire rings. NO Bon-fires.
PICNIC TABLES: Picnic tables have been placed at each site. Please do not place hot items on them, such as barbecue grills and pots and utensils used in the fire, as this will damage the tables. We would like to keep the picnic tables looking nice for all campers.
SHEDS: Sheds are allowed on your pad, but please check first with management for approval.
PLANTINGS: Plantings are allowed on your site, but please check first with management for approval.
MOTORIZED VEHICLES: Golf carts and UTVs are allowed in the park. The units must be operated by a licensed driver. Any unlicensed driver must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. The units are allowed for the camper’s convenience to go from one place to another. Our park is NOT a track. If anyone is seen circling the park repetitiously, you will be asked to park it. This causes huge issues with safety and the unwanted dust. One warning given. After that, you will be asked to remove that unit from the property. No exceptions! These units are to comply with the speed limit and quiet hours. No motorized vehicles are allowed on the trails!
FIREARMS: No person shall discharge firearms in the park.
LAKE, RIVER, AND BEACHES:
- LAKE/RIVER: No lifeguards are provided. Keep in mind the river has current and potential undertow. WADE OR SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- GARBAGE: Please pick up your garbage when on the beach, including cigarette butts.
- FISH CLEANING: Do not leave fish on the beach. Do not put fish remains in the dumpsters.
- CHILDREN: As a reminder, small children should always have adult supervision. Also, we recommend small children wear life jackets near or in the water.
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED IN THE PARK!
STORM SHELTER: The storm shelter is located in the basement of the building at the south end of the park near the pond. You are responsible for your own safety. Use good judgement and pay attention to weather advisories.
WATERING LAWNS: This permission is for seasonal campers only. If seasonal campers want to water their lawns, it should only be done in the late afternoon or early morning.
REMOVING YOUR CAMPER: If you are not staying with us next year, your RV must be moved off its pad by March 1. A fee of $20.00 per day will be charged for units left at Meridian Bridge RV Resort after March 1. If the unit has to be moved to storage, a $100.00 moving charge will also be applied.
Your campground manager Mike is located at Site 201. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to talk with him. His number is 605-975-1182.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
EMERGENCY 911: AMBULANCE – FIRE
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY POLICY MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION FROM THIS PARK.
• Release of Liability: Seasonal Campers, for themselves, and for any of their children and guests, agree as follows: Meridian Bridge RV Resort, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents makes no warranty or representations of any type, kind of character, whatsoever, as to conditions existing or that may hereafter exist upon the Meridian Bridge RV Resort Premises, including but not limited to campsites occupied by other guests or guests property (The “Campground Property”). Guests enter upon the property at their own risk, and specifically accept the Property in its then existing condition, and unconditionally release Meridian Bridge RV Resort, and it’s owners from all liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, and damages for which Meridian Bridge RV Resort might otherwise become liable by reason of any accidents, or injuries to, or death of any persons including guests, or damage to property, regardless of how, where, or when such injury, death, or damage occurs, even if causes by the negligence of other guests, or Meridian Bridge RV Resort, or due to conditions on or defects in the Property or property of other guests.
By entering the property or any other property owned or controlled by the Meridian Bridge RV Resort, guests agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Meridian Bridge RV Resort from, against and in respect of (I)any and all actions causes of action, suits, claims, demands, judgments, proceedings, and investigation, of any kind whatsoever arising out of, by reason of, as a result of, or in connection with the presence of Guests on the Property; and (II) any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses (including attorney’s fees and the expenses of disbursements of counsel), amounts of judgments, assessments, financial penalties and amounts paid in the compromise of settlement, suffered, incurred, or sustained by Meridian Bridge RV Resort as a result of, by reason of, or in connection with the actions of Guest.